The United Kingdom, also known as the UK, is a country on the European Continent that has made significant contributions to the global economy, particularly in science and technology. However, since World War II, the United Kingdom’s most notable exports have been cultural, such as literature, theater, film, television, and music, which draw from all parts of the country.
The country’s law actually forbids any form of discrimination during the hiring process. Discrimination based on race, nationality, color, gender, religion, disability, or any other factor. It has an open door policy for all qualified applicants to successfully land their dream job.
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as an Accommodation Cleaner, where you will help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are proud to be able to offer flexible working hours to our Accommodation Cleaning Teams, with days and working hours to suit your lifestyle, along with many great perks and benefits. We are looking to increase our team of housekeepers and cleaners who are flexible and will work with us to maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness for our staff and visitors.
Job roles and responsibilities
- Ensuring the charity’s standards are met.
- Reporting any faults to the Head of Housekeeping.
- All aspects of cleaning, such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning of toilets
- Ensuring any appliances are safe and working in line with regulations
Job skills and requirement
- Ability to follow instruction
- Team player qualities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Physical abilities Good numeracy and literacy
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Good organisational abilities
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
Originally posted 2022-03-13 22:39:24. Republished by Blog Post Promoter