Canada, the largest country in North America and the world’s second-largest country, with a population of “just” 35 million people. As a result, it is a thinly populated but affluent country. It’s also a popular place to visit for both visitors and business travelers.
In Canada, both English and French are widely spoken. The majority of Canadians speak English as their first language. Certain areas, such as Quebec, have a higher proportion of French-speakers. Canada is an interesting and diverse country. There is so much to discover and appreciate in Canada. The population of Canada is estimated to be around 38 million people.
We’re delighted to share with you a number of job opportunities around the country for skilled and dependable individuals to work as a customer service representative. However, in order to be considered for the role, applicants must meet certain basic requirements, including but not limited to a high level of professionalism, good customer service abilities, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
Job role and responsibilities
- Assessing and resolving customers queries and requests
- Receiving and processing of incoming calls and mails
- Relaying customers feedback to the product or sales team
- Reach out to new and existing customers with available promotion offer
- Follow established company and health protocols
- Perform all other assigned responsibilities
- Focused on delivering efficient and exceptional service to customers
Job skill and requirement
- Good IT skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Pay strong attention to the details.
- A reliable and trustworthy team member
- Effective customer service skills
- Effective communication skills
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Demonstrate top level of professionalism
Originally posted 2022-03-14 15:40:50. Republished by Blog Post Promoter