Full Job Description
The Coca-Cola Company. Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design and marketing. As a Production Worker you will bear responsibility for the manufacturing of Coca-Cola products, to include but not limited to material handling, shipping and receiving, filling packaging machines, loading/unloading products etc.
Job Related Duties/Responsibilities
- Responsible for operating Filler/Packaging/Box-forming/Palletizing, Forklift and all other production/manufacturing equipment.
- Supply line with raw materials as needed.
- Operate a gas-powered forklift
- Load/Unload packaged goods onto trailers.
- Ability to hand stack cases of product weighing up to 35 pounds repetitively up to 8 hours.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time (sometimes) in extreme temperatures.
- Must offer flexible/open availability
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrate good attendance record
- Ability to move materials weighing 50 pounds for distances of ten feet or more
Job Skills and Requirements
- Ability to follow instruction
- Pay close attention to details
- a member of the team who is dependable and trustworthy
- Communication abilities that work
- Licensing and experience with forklifts
- Dedicated and goal-oriented
- Hours of work are flexible.
- Customer service abilities that are effective
- Capable of prospering in a high-pressure environment
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- Object lifting capability
Originally posted 2022-03-13 15:37:35. Republished by Blog Post Promoter