The Emirates, often known as the United Arab Emirates (UAE), is a country in Western Asia. It is situated at the Arabian Peninsula’s easternmost point. In only roughly 50 years, the UAE has grown from a jumble of Bedouin tribes to one of the world’s richest nations. Between 2000 and 2018, the average annual growth rate of real gross domestic product (GDP) was close to 4%. With a real GDP of US$414.2 billion and a real GDP of 392.8 billion constant 2010 USD in 2018, it is also the second largest economy in the GCC (after Saudi Arabia).
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic retail cashier, to work at a retail store in the United Arab Emirate. However, in order to be considered for the role, applicants must meet certain basic requirements, including but not limited to a high level of professionalism, good customer service abilities, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Receives cheques, cash and other forms of payment.
- Process the collections in the system immediately upon receipt.
- Coordinate with accounting teams regarding transactions.
- Prints Receipts for customers (multiple receipts if necessary).
- Ensures transaction is processed and receipt is immediately handed over to customer.
- Handles replacement of cheques.
- Handover cash and cheques to Accountant at end of each working day.
- Prepare cash / cheque collection summary at end of each working day.
Job skills and requirement
- Ability to follow instructions
- Two to four years experience as Cashier.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and solve problems.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity.
- No education required
Originally posted 2022-03-14 09:55:02. Republished by Blog Post Promoter