The United Arab Emirates is an elective monarchy comprising seven emirates. Each emirate is led by a Sheikh, and the Federal Supreme Council is made up of them all. The United Arab Emirates launched an economic diversification program to reduce its dependency on oil and transform its economy from a traditional, labor-intensive economy to one based on knowledge, technology, and skilled labor. The federal government and individual emirates have made significant investments in renewable energy, metal production, tourist activities, aviation, re-export commerce, telecommunications, and sophisticated technology.
We’re ecstatic to share with you a number of job opportunities around the country for knowledgeable and dependable individuals to work as Storekeepers. However, in order to be considered for the role, applicants must meet certain basic requirements, including but not limited to a high level of professionalism, good customer service abilities, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
Job skills and requirements
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ensure that materials are properly inspected and received at the store.
- Examine and confirm that the things received are of the highest quality and standard.
- Maintain a current audit of all stocks and keep it up to date.
- Follow the company’s and health department’s stated procedures.
- Carry out all other obligations that have been allocated to you.
- Accurately record and manage all inter-store and warehouse inventory movement and do this in a timely manner
Job skill and Requirement
- Dedicated and goal-oriented
- Pay close attention to the small things.
- No education is required
- Skills in effective management and operation
- Effective communication skills; a dependable and trustworthy team member
- Customer service abilities that are effective
- Object lifting capability
- Possess the ability to thrive under duress Demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Hours of work are flexible.
Originally posted 2022-03-13 03:24:35. Republished by Blog Post Promoter