Canada, the largest country in North America and the world’s second-largest country, with a population of “just” 35 million people. As a result, it is a thinly populated but affluent country. It’s also a popular place to visit for both visitors and business travelers.
In Canada, both English and French are widely spoken. The majority of Canadians speak English as their first language. Certain areas, such as Quebec, have a higher proportion of French-speakers. Canada is an interesting and diverse country. There is so much to discover and appreciate in Canada. The population of Canada is estimated to be around 38 million people.
Thrive Restaurant Group is a family-owned restaurant company that’s been in business for over 50 years, and we’re looking for the next member of our family. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of the people we serve and the communities in which we live. If you want to work in a fun family atmosphere and are interested in learning business, leadership, and hospitality, this is the place for you.
To make a difference by loving people with food. You’d be responsible for creating a memorable experience by serving food, drinks, and caring for guests’ needs in a way that makes them want to come back.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver food and drinks and ongoing service to guests.
- Greet guests, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service.
- Interact with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Relay orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
- Observe and serve guests responding to any needs or requests.
- Present guest checks to each table and facilitate payment. Makes the correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure.
- Participates in the clearing and resetting of dining room tables.
Job skills and Qualification
- A desire to care for others, grow, and learn.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from the dining room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math, and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
Originally posted 2022-03-13 17:04:33. Republished by Blog Post Promoter