The coca cola bottling company, American corporation founded in 1892 and today engaged primarily in the manufacture and sale of syrup and concentrate for Coca-Cola, a sweetened carbonated beverage that is a cultural institution in the United States and a global symbol of American tastes.
We’re thrilled to share with you a number of job opportunities around the country for skilled and dependable individuals to work as a loader at cocacola bottling company. However, in order to be considered for the role, applicants must meet certain basic requirements, including but not limited to a high level of professionalism, good customer service abilities, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
Job roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for pulling cases of product based on pick ticket information to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation
- Adhere to all manufacturing practices and safety standards
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Stage completed pallets in designated area
Job skills and requirements
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 20kg of weight
- You have to be physically strong and ready to work
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Good communication skill
- Willingness to learn
Originally posted 2022-03-14 17:03:24. Republished by Blog Post Promoter